1. Ericsson T10 – I had blue one. It was the first phone I got. A gift from my special boyfriend and now cum my beloved husband!.
2. Nokia 3310 – Still remember I bought it using ‘PTPTN’ balance.
3. Nokia 8250 – Upgrade my phone to a smaller and cute one with “blue screen” and I considered this is one of the beautiful hand phone that I ever had.
4. Nokie 7250 – The first coloured screen phone that I owned! The design of the 7250 is really nice and come with one big new feature –“the camera”.
5. Nokia 6270 - My first expensive phone. The biggest picture that I have and this was probably the phone that started the Nokia craze.
6. Nokia N95 - I like it!! It is all-in-one multimedia computer with a pioneering 2-way slide concept, integrated GPS functionality, a 5 megapixel camera and support for high-speed mobile networks, making it easier to watch and record videos, listen to songs, take high-quality photos, browse the internet, fantastic display, outstanding photo and video capability with high-speed connectivity.
7. Blackberry Torch- My first Smartphone but only used it for about 1 month. Why? Because I've started fallin’ in love with Samsung Galaxy SII.
Take a break with the Samsung Galaxy SII commercial,
Source: International Business Times